Spectrum Digital Education Grants
Spectrum provides grants to nonprofit
organizations that are in communities we serve.
To be eligible for a Spectrum Digital Education Grant, applying organizations must serve communities located in a Spectrum market and have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Your organization’s program must also:
- Focus on families or seniors.
- Be able to report to Spectrum the following metrics:
number of people impacted, population served, and demographics.
- Partner with diverse, low-income or minority-based communities.
- Be an existing program, already working with a diverse population.
- Meet the unique needs of its community and align with the nonprofit’s current mission.
- Have a lasting, meaningful and tangible impact (e.g. development of a new digital site or app, expansion of the capacity of a digital learning center, creation of a mobile computer lab, etc.).
Spectrum partners with organizations that do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, physical disability, military status, or other protected classes.